Scanning & Modeling Complex MEP: As-Built BIM Project Management Real-World Best-PracticesFeaturing case studies by Jaynes Corp. and Brandt Companies
Gathering MEP as-built information can be a huge challenge for many engineering firms. Tight spaces, spaghetti-like conduit, and head-scratching pipe runs make reality capture a complex and costly endeavor unless you’re well prepared.
Join us for our latest FREE webinar on Thursday, Oct. 25th at 1:00 PM EDT to arm yourself with best practice tips that will help you create 3D models of as-built MEP easier and faster than ever before!
In this insightful one-hour webinar, 3D scanning and BIM experts Bob Ferguson of Jaynes Corp. and John Trammell of Brandt Companies will share how they were able to accelerate pipe and duct scan-to-BIM workflows in two unique and challenging MEP projects. They will show you how they were able to successfully overcome important challenges by taking advantage of today’s latest automated modeling and BIM technologies.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn:
- How Brandt was able to obtain 75% time-savings after scanning and modeling miles and miles of piping in the underground tunnels of a Texas-based hospital.
- How Jaynes Corp. creates lightweight point clouds that allow them to enhance the productivity of each of their MEP projects.
- The single most important factor that accounts for the success of any scan-to-BIM MEP project—it can make it or break it!
- The data processing and modeling best practices you need to employ on heavy piping projects to ensure success.
- The best solution for dealing with alarmingly large file sizes
If you are or will potentially be working on an as-built MEP project, our webinar will set you up for success—register today!
Live Webinar, Thursday, October 25th at 1pm ET.Register Here!
Bob Ferguson, 3D Scanning Specialist, CM-BIM, Jaynes Corporation