KBR – As-Built Best Practices from One of the World’s Largest EPC’sImprove As-Built Modeling Efficiency with Easy-to-Apply Expert Tips from KBR
KBR is scanning and delivering intelligent as-built models faster than ever before. And they want to tell us how they’re doing it in this insightful webinar on December 6th!
Derrel Shaffer, P.E., As-Built Service Manager at KBR, Inc., joins us to talk about how they are successfully integrating today’s latest as-built modeling technologies into their scan-to-PDMS workflows and how this not only delights their customers but gives them a competitive edge in the industry.
The webinar will feature six pulp-and-paper and chemical plant case studies that convey specific, easy-to-apply tools, tips, and workflows that will allow you to scan data faster and eliminate the need for remodeling in PDMS.
Even if you are not a PDMS user, this webinar will deliver actionable tips and insights to make your field-to-finish projects more efficient.
Attendees will learn more about:
- The single most critical step in KBR’s scan-to-PDMS workflow — and how it not only enhances communications with customers, but the key role it also plays for projects on accelerated schedules!
- Why KBR uses target-based constraint registration in almost all their projects.
- How to minimize errors significantly during scan registration with an easy-to-apply tip!
- The most effective strategy for estimating the scope of your work in your field-to-finish projects — it’ll help you set clear expectations and smooth your workflows.
- How KBR successfully modeled tens of thousands of pipes on a massive pulp and paper project… and much more!