WEBINAR ON DEMAND
KBR: As-Built Best Practices from One of the World’s Largest EPC’sImprove As-Built Modeling Efficiency with Easy-to-Apply Expert Tips from KBR
Check out this this free recorded webinar and learn about the tips and best practices to improve your as-built modeling efficiency and productivity. Join us as Derrel Shaffer, As-Built Services Manager at KBR, Inc., speaks about how his company is successfully integrating today’s latest as-built modeling technologies into their scan-to-PDMS workflows.
The webinar features six pulp-and-paper and chemical plant case studies that convey specific, easy-to-apply tools, tips, and workflows that will allow you to scan data faster and eliminate the need for remodeling in PDMS.
Even if you are not a PDMS user, this webinar delivers actionable tips and insights to make your field-to-finish projects more efficient.
WEBINAR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 7:12 – Find out which laser scanning equipment the top industry pros are using to create faster and more accurate 3D models.
- 10:35 – Learn the method KBR is using to create tight positioning while maintaining low errors when creating surveys for their clients.
- 12:30 – See how to maximize scan accuracy by using this simple yet effective tip – you can’t go wrong with it!
- 14:16 – Discover the unique way KBR utilizes their QA reports to highlight problems early in their scanning process.
- 20:31 – Take a look at the software KBR considers superior when modeling pipe runs and structural steel, as well as finalizing 3D model workflows.
- 23:14 – KBR’s Derrel Shaffer speaks about the challenges he faced modeling a chemical power plant and the advice he would give to avoid similar issues in the future.
- 40:12 – Using this important tool in EdgeWise can help organize any complete and incomplete pipe and conduit runs for a faster more efficient workflow.
Enjoy the presentation and feel free to reach out to us if you have questions or would like a personal demonstration. Thank you!
Your Friends at ClearEdge3D
PS – Are you an EdgeWise or Verity user with a project you’d like to share? You’ll get great visibility for you and your business for a minimal time/effort commitment. Contact us today at email@example.com!
Webinar Video RecordingComplete the form to watch or download the video!