FREE LIVE WEBINAR: Tuesday, May 19th at 1:00pm ET
Best Practice Indoor Mobile Mapping: A Case Study in Advancing Large-Scale Office Projects
How PrecisionPoint reduced data collection time by 10 days & completed wall modeling in under 30 mins in a large-scale office project!
Using terrestrial laser scanning and manual extraction can be a slow and arduous process when working on large-scale projects. In this webinar, you’ll learn how James Wott, Project Manager of PrecisionPoint leveraged the latest Indoor Mobile Mapping and auto-extraction technologies to scan and model a 100,000 sqft office space significantly faster than with traditional workflows. He’ll also share insightful best practice tips he learned along the way.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn:
- How PrecisionPoint reduced their data collection time by 10 days when scanning this 100K sqft office space
- The tool that enabled James to automatically model most of the walls in the project in under 30 mins — all with just the push of a button!
- How James was able to model all the piping 3 weeks faster!
- Data capturing and processing best practice tips when utilizing tripod and mobile scanners in a single project
- Why you don’t always need the LOA a terrestrial scanner provides
If you are or will potentially be working on a large scale as-built BIM project, register today! You’ll discover how to leverage the latest technologies to make your scan-to-BIM workflows more productive and accurate.
Can't attend on May 19th? That's ok — register anyway and you'll be among the first to know when the recording is posted!
Join us for our webinar - Register Today!
Webinar Presenter & Host Information:
James Wott, Project Manager at PrecisionPoint