Thursday, August 1st at 1 PM ET. Brought to you by ClearEdge3D & BIM Track.
Converting Old Retail Into New Medical: A Case Study in Implementing New Technology on Complex Renovations
How McVeigh & Mangum used the latest tools to drive better coordination, quality assurance, and issue tracking.
FREE WEBINAR, THURSDAY, AUGUST 1ST AT 1 PM ET
Your forward-thinking client gives you the opportunity to implement the BIM software tools you need to make your renovation construction project more efficient and cost-effective. And...all teams have been working in the same model from the very beginning. This "nirvana" sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?
Here's the reality...All the best BIM tools in the world have limited value if they can't talk to each other in meaningful ways. And, of course, how should you effectively QA/QC in these increasingly complex renovation project workflows?
Please join us on Thursday, August 1st at 1 PM ET to discover the lessons learned by Jacob D-Albora, Director of BIM-FM Services from McVeigh & Mangum Engineering, while working on the 120,000 sq.ft. MUSC Children's Health Ambulatory Campus. In this project, an ambulatory outpatient surgical facility and multi-specialty medical office are being fitted into an old JCPenney renovation in Charleston, SC.
In this webinar, some of the challenges Jacob will share from this atypical design-assist project include:
- Challenging project coordination with the Design and Construction team located around the nation - understand how they made these disparate teams work efficiently
- Working against tight and impossible schedule; the modeling and coordination was completed in four months - learn the workflows Jacob and his team used to meet this tough and insane deadline
- Meeting health care construction standards - Discover how the team overcame key challenges to successfully renovate the old retail facility into a much needed medical facility
Register for this FREE Webinar Today!
Get ready to discover some real-world best-practice tips and lessons learned! You'll see how to seamlessly identify and manage installation errors in your next renovation project with enhanced communication, coordination, and QA/QC. We look forward to having you join us on August 1st, 2019 at 1 pm EDT.
Please complete and submit the form below to save your spot!
Once Kelly Cone, VP of Industry Strategy at ClearEdge3d and Carl Veillette, VP Product at BIM Track, have sufficiently peppered Jacob with questions, they'll launch into a quick demonstration of how you can take your QA/QC errors through to resolution using the Verity/BIM Track integration. The demonstration will use live MUSC project data. You'll learn how to:
- Make your tech stack work for you, not the other way around
- Identify and track coordination issues in crowded spaces like medical facilities
- Bring teams from different backgrounds together with BIM 360 & BIM Track
- Efficiently and effectively QA/QC as-built models using Verity & BIM Track
- Better understand the work that has been installed to find and resolve mistakes early in the construction process when they are often much less expensive to fix
WEBINAR PRESENTER INFORMATION: