Field to Finish Faster than Ever Before with EdgeWiseLearn how to model as-built elements from mobile or terrestrial point clouds significantly faster & with higher accuracy than traditional manual techniques!
If you’ve ever used Revit to model as-built elements manually, you’re familiar with how tedious and time-consuming it can be. That’s because BIM design tools were not made for as-built modeling! Now, imagine you could automate virtually all of that manual work and spend the time you save on more relevant project efforts. Watch this webinar video to learn how you can make your scan-to-BIM workflows more productive and accurate, and even increase ROI, using EdgeWise’s automated feature extraction technology.
Highlights from the session include:
- 7:21 - Check out all of the pipes EdgeWise was able to automatically extract in under 2 mins in this mechanical room point cloud
- 8:40 - Here are the piping QA tools you can use in EdgeWise to verify the accuracy of extracted elements, easily making adjustments as needed
- 11:18 - Automatically connect extracted pipe segments with our “Easy Connect” tool, fully controlling the level of confidence—it’s like magic!
- 30:18 - Modeling as-built structural elements has never been easier & more accurate with our “Pattern Extract” tool. Here’s how it works
- 41:25 - Learn how to seamlessly export EdgeWise models with full intelligence & attributes into Autodesk® Revit®
- 44:40 - Use this great EdgeWise tool to make your downstream design work more efficient!
Click the form on the right to view or download the webinar recording!
Fill out the form below to watch or download the webinar recording!
Webinar Presenter Information:
Applications Engineering Manager