LIVE WEBINAR: Wednesday, April 22nd at 12pm ET
Lessons from 2008: How Technology Can Help AEC Firms Survive & Thrive In and After a Downturn
Round Table Discussion with AEC Industry Veterans Who Weathered The Great Recession
Times of crisis challenge the AEC industry’s profitability, its productivity, even its resilience—and 2020 is no different. But lessons from the past can help, so we’ve gathered five industry veterans to share experiences and lessons learned from the financial crisis of 2008. During this live webinar discussion, they’ll offer insights to help your business manage and grow through a difficult time.
Here are a few things you’ll learn:
- Insights to help your business manage through a difficult time
- How to prepare for potential changes coming after the current crisis
- Tools & workflows that can help companies thrive during a downturn
- How our panel of industry experts weather the 2008 recession
- Risk mitigation tactics learned in The Great Recession that you can apply today
Sign up today to gain insight on how your business can respond to the current crisis and prepare for what happens next.
NOTE: even if you cannot attend on the 22nd, register anyway—that way you’ll be among the first to be notified when the recording becomes available.
Join us for our Round Table Discussion - Register Today!
Webinar Presenter & Host Information:
Kris Lengieza, Director of Business Development at Procore Technologies
Malory Atkinson, CPSM, LEED, GA, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Shear Structural
Nathan Wood, Executive Director - CPCoalition, Chief Enabling Officer, Spectrum AEC