FREE WEBINAR RECORDING
18 Ways to Screw Up Your Reality Capture Workflow - and How You Can Avoid Them
In this free webinar video, you'll learn about 18 of the worst scanning and modeling mistakes our panel of experts has made. More importantly, they share their lessons-learned and best-practice tips to help you avoid the same mistakes so your projects keep on time and on budget!
Join host Kelly Cone and industry experts Greg Hale, Ted Mort, Larry Kleinkemper, and Zoltán Ferenczy as they each discuss their different workflow mistakes not only in fieldwork and scanning but also during the registration and modeling processes, as well.
WEBINAR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 7:48 – Check out the method Ted Mort is using to double check his QA process in cases where collecting FF/FL information is critical
- 9:45 – Ensure scanning control when working on large projects with this useful tip from Larry Kleinkemper
- 19:00 – Learn the best way to avoid misregistration in extreme regularity areas such as shafts, tunnels, and stairs
- 22:17 – Find out why it’s important to have two or more people on-site and the best way to maintain consistency when giving a scanning project to someone else for registration
- 28:46 – Minimize your chance for alignment issues early on in your project by using this best practice tip from Greg Hale
- 30:50 – Discover how to maintain a true coordinate system and avoid graphical errors in your project
- 39:30 – To save both time and money in the long run, make sure to pose this question to your clients before starting a project
- 48:23 – Reduce your point cloud density while retaining the complex geometry of your scan using this useful software tool
Please check out the recording and feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like a personal demonstration.
NOTE - Do you have a project blunder or EdgeWise best-practice/project you'd like to share? Please let us know contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to plan an upcoming webinar, case study, or joint article with you!
Watch this FREE Webinar at Your Convenience!
Please complete the form below to watch (or download) this FREE webinar recording today!
WEBINAR PRESENTER INFORMATION:
CTO & Co-Founder,
Chief Innovation Officer,
Chief Technology Officer,
Phone: +1 (571) 364-8597