Introducing Rithm for Navisworks!
Floor Flatness & Levelness (FFL) QA Software, Directly Integrated with Autodesk® Navisworks®
Check out the world premier demonstration of our new 'Rithm for Navisworks' QA software application in this on-demand webinar recording.
Hear host Kelly Cone of ClearEdge3D and Rithm founder Phillip Lorenzo speak about all of Rithm’s FFL capabilities and how you can reduce the time spent looking for mistakes from days to just minutes, scan-to-finish!
Next, Zoltán Ferenczy of ClearEdge3D demonstrates Rithm, putting its unique features to the test to show us how to create highly accurate ASTM E1155 compliant reports more quickly and cost-effectively.
WEBINAR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 4:19 – Learn how laser scanning can be more useful in collecting data than a Dipstick or Total Stations when it comes to FFL analysis
- 10:40 – Take a look at how Rithm is able to find would-be expensive mistakes that will help reduce costs and save time when laying concrete
- 12:35 – Zoltán Ferenczy demonstrates how to use Rithm’s floor flatness analysis functionalities in Autodesk Navisworks
- 17:40 – Find out how to reduce project cost by finding FFL mistakes while concrete is still wet
- 26:20 – Discover how to speed up your ASTM E1155 reporting with no third party needed
- 29:32 – Be one of the first to find out which upcoming features are next for Rithm
- 31:13 – Check out our in-depth Q&A session to see if your question was answered!
Enjoy the presentation and feel free to reach out to us if you have questions or would like a personal demonstration.
Complete the form to watch or download the video!
Webinar Presenter & Host Information: