On-demand WEBINARBrought to you by ClearEdge3D
FUBAR: How Scanning and QA/QC Saved this Mixed-Use Project from Certain Doom
As an experienced contractor, you may be called upon to save a sinking project. When clients who aren't satisfied with a previous contractor's work come knocking on your door to fix it, you'll need the right tools to bring the project up to standard.
Meet Brent Godfrey, Civil Engineer and 3D Scanning Specialist of Cape Survey, South Africa. In our recent webinar, Brent explained exactly how he rescued a residential project gone awry and saved a whole lot of cash for the customer to boot using the latest scanning tech and construction verification algorithms.
Here’s are some of the key highlights of Brent's experience:
- 8:30 - The main challenge Brent & his team came across - a very common issue in the construction industry you've most likely heard about!
- 12:57 - Brent explains how he minimized the building rework in spite of the fact that the original design's deviations were far off spec.
- 23:00 - Discover how this project's design was improved by 40% with these tools and best practice tips.
- 28:03 - Learn how this tip can keep you on track and on time with your project analysis to prevent future rework.
- 29:30 - Discover the QA/QC tool Brent used that made it easy to understand the project's defects and how they impacted the structure as a whole.
- 30:33 - It's fantastic to stay up to date with construction technology, but how do you properly communicate the project findings/results to stakeholders who don't have access to your tools? Here's Brent's best practice tip on how to solve this.
- 32:33 - Listen to our panel of industry experts and discover highly insightful scan-to-BIM best practice tips to put into action when your project is FUBAR.
- 49:05 - Brent tells us the time frame for running and receiving results from specific resolutions of scan data.
Watch this webinar to gain insights into the different ways you can improve your scanning and QA/QC workflows. They will not only save you time and money, but also unnecessary labor. As always, if you have any questions or would like a personal demonstration, don’t hesitate to contact us directly at email@example.com!
Watch the recording or download the webinar slides!Please complete the form to the right to gain access to view the video and webinar slide deck.
WEBINAR PRESENTER INFORMATION: